華人星光大道2 _2012-10-07 - 劉沛+張礎安 - Moves Like Jagger

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea97dWrrk8Q

 

Just shoot for the stars,if it feels right
射下星星,如果它讓你感覺還不錯

And then from my heart,if you feel like 
然後摘取我的心,
如果你願意那麼做

You take me away
你帶我離開 


You make it okay
你讓一切順利

I swear I'll behave.
我發誓我會
安分守己

You wanted control,so we waited  
你曾想過要控制全局 所以我們在等待良機


I put on a show
我全心全意投入演出


Now we're naked.
現在我們


You say I'm a kid,
你說
我還是個孩子

  
My ego is bare,
自尊心又好強

 
I don't give a *****! 
但我管不了那麼多了!


….And it goes like this.
就讓它順其自然吧...
 

坦裎相見Take my by the tongue,And I'll know you,  
用你的舌頭撫慰我吧,讓我更了解你
Kiss me till you're drunk and I'll show you
親吻我吧,直到你也沉醉其中 我就會讓你明白
You wanna
move like jagger
你想要像米克傑格般擺動著身體
I got the moves like jagger
我得要像米克傑格般舞動著身體
I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger
我得要像米克傑格般擺~動著身體
 

I don’t need to try and control you,
我並不需要嘗試著去控制你
Look into my eyes and I'll hold you,   
注視著我的眼睛,我就會擁抱你 

Well maybe it's hard,  
恩 或許這件事很困難
When you feel like,You're broken and scarred,
當你感到心碎受到傷害時
It feels right,
一切會好起來的
When you're with me,
只要你和我在一起  
I'll make you believe,
我就會讓你相信   
I've got the key.
我握有神奇的鑰匙  
Oh, so get in the car,
喔,所以坐進車內  
You can ride it,
你可以駕駛它   
Wherever you want,
無論你想要什麼  
You decide it.
都由你來決定   
If you wanna steer
如果你想要自己駕駛它   
I'm shifting gears,
我會立刻換你  
I'll take it from here.
就從現在開始

副歌) 

You wanna know
你想要知道
How to make me smile?
如何逗我微笑?  
Take control on me just for the night
這個夜晚就交由你掌控全局
When I share my secret,
當我分享著我的秘密時 
You're gonna have to keep it.
你一定要守口如瓶
Nobody else can see this.
任何人都不能知道這件事
So won't cha learn? 
那麼 何不讓我 就那麼一次的
I won't show you twice.
從頭到尾,一五一十的
Head to toe,Oooo baby rub it right 
喔 寶貝 好好的告訴你
If I share my secret,
若我分享我的秘密  
You’re gonna have to keep it.
你一定要守口如瓶   
Nobody else can see this.
任何人都不能知道這件事
Oh! And it goes like this…
喔 ! 就讓它這樣繼續下去...

副歌) 

moves like jagger有別的涵意...
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Benjamin Chen 的頭像
    Benjamin Chen

    Benjamin Chen-陳明鴻的分享空間

    Benjamin Chen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()